The research and the studies carried out by members of EDO have generated specific resources that are available to the public, beyond the publications listed in sections “books” and “articles”. These are:
- Guidance Guide for an Ethical Assessment of Learning, developed in the framework of the Project for the Improvement of Teaching Quality “E-INAV 5 X 5 E-EVALUATION: 5 PRINCIPLES AND 5 CHALLENGES FOR AN EFFECTIVE EVALUATION WITH DIGITAL TOOLS”, subsidized by the Office of Teaching Quality (OQD) of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (2020-2022).
- Code of conduct in school sports competitions, developed in the research project «Prevention of intolerant attitudes in school sports competitions. Construction and dissemination of a code of conduct» funded by the High Council for Sport of Spain (Exp. 37/2011). (Resource only available in Spanish and Catalan)
- Tutorial Action Plan for disabled university students, developed in the research project «Tutorial action plan for disabled university students» (EDU/2346/2011) funded by the Ministry of Education of Spain (EDU/2346/2011). (Resource only available in Spanish).
- Uses and abuses of ICT in teenagers. Decalogue for schools, families and youth people, developed in the research project « Uses and abuses of ICT by teenagers» funded by Mapfre Foundation (MAPFRE2012-0001). (Resource only available in Spanish)
- Safety and Healthy Schools. Pracitcal Guideline for its development, developed in the research project «Schools as healthy organizations. A guide for their development» funde by Fundació Prevent (Call for Becas I+D en Prevención de Riesgos Laborales 2018). (Resource only available in Spanish)
For further information about these products, please contact with us: email@example.com