Find out, watch the promotional video and download the information poster for the next 21st edition of the Specialization Diploma for the 2023-24 academic year!!!
Presentation of the Diploma of Specialization in Psychomotor Development from 0 to 8 years
During the 1998-1999 academic year, the first edition of the Postgraduate Degree in Psychomotor Development from 0 to 8 years of age was carried out. Since then, there have been 18 editions that we have carried out successfully with more than 400 trained psychomotor specialists. This Diploma is a UAB degree of 35 ETCS credits. Its objective is to respond to the need of education professionals to delve into the field of psychomotricity, expanding both the content and the skills acquired during initial training. Psychomotor intervention is a tool that allows an educational and preventive approach in everything related to attention to diversity and social cohesion, especially in the first years of life and the first ages of life. The stage of early childhood education and the first years of primary education is where the child manifests himself from his wholeness, and where the professionals who accompany him in his growth must have an action based on attentive gaze, observation, active listening and action. All this, in a framework that tends to promote the foundations of a solid body image. From a point of view that contemplates the construction of knowledge, it is based on the background of the participants and it is intended that the postgraduate contents expand, integrate and give a new meaning, opening new ways of deepening and research. If you want to know more about the “Specialization Diploma in Psychomotor Development from 0 to 8 years old” we recommend that you watch the promotional video, where you can hear the opinion of teachers and former students. You will also be able to see our spaces and materials as well as our methodology of working in the three axes of psychomotor training: theoretical training, practical training and Adult Body Work.
Direction and coordination
Direction: Lurdes Martínez.
Coordination: Carol Nieva.
Modules, seminars and teachers
Schedule and calendar
The training of the psychomotorist has three fundamental pillars: theoretical training, practical training and personal training (Body Work of the psychomotorist). Based on this, the Specialization Diploma is organized as follows:
Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. where theoretical-practical seminars and tutorials are held. One weekend a month where adult Body Work is carried out in the faculty gym and practical seminars on infant massage, dance and games. Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Classes will begin on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 and will end at the beginning of June 2024. The delivery of the Learning Portfolio will be for September 24, 2024 and its defense will take place on October 15, 2024.
Schedule and calendar of practices:
There will be 8 psychomotor sessions (1 per week) in schools or Psychomotor Education centers from the second term. The practices complement during this period the teaching hours of the Specialization Diploma.
During this training, the student must be available to carry out 8 psychomotor sessions as practice in schools or Psychomotor Education centers (school or after-school hours). These internships are carried out in centers that are part of our school network and guarantee that the professional accompanying the students is trained in psychomotor skills. However, we are always open to incorporating new centers at the request of the students as long as they notify us at the beginning of the Specialization Diploma and this center has a psychomotor specialist trained in psychomotor skills. Prior to final acceptance, the management and coordination staff personally contact the center and the psychomotor specialist to guarantee their suitability. Most of the centers that are part of our network are during school hours since the training is aimed at psychomotor specialists in the educational field, but we also have some centers after school hours to try to respond to those students who cannot perform them during school hours due to time incompatibility with his work. If you want to carry out more expansion practices, it is also possible, both in the same center or in others to see more diversity.
Psicomotricists and internship centers collaborators:
- Laura Moya of l’escola Agustí Bartra de Terrassa.
- Eva Bru of l’Escola Ítaca de Manresa.
- Paco Cortés of l’Escola Pau Casals de Vacarisses.
- Dolors Rovira of l’Escola Nostra Llar de Sabadell.
- Francesc Porta of l’escola Carlit de Barcelona.
- Carme Sánchez of l’Escola Tiana de la Riba de Ripollet.
- Carme López of Llar d’Infants El Passeig d’Hospitalet de Llobregat.
- Maite Mas of l’EBM Can Serra de Cardedeu.
- Iols Trapote of l’Escola Pia de Mataró.
- Lluís Nogué of l’Escola Vedruna de Girona.
- Àlex Trigo of l’Escola Polinyà a Polinyà.
- Mónica Santos of l’Institut-Escola Virolet de Sabadell.
- Lorena Martínez of l’Escola Turbula a Sant Adrià del Besós.
- Meritxell Vallverdú of l’EBM L’Espurna de Sant Sadurní d’Anoia.
- Pia Ivanco of l’Escola de Can Fabra a Barcelona.
- Mar Pérez, Cristina Agudo, Lídia Morales and Mònica Magdaleno of CEIF Joaquin Blume de Sabadell.
- Glòria Amigó of “Espai de criança 0-3” de l’Ajuntament de Badia del Vallès.
- Susana Jiménez of l’Escola Pia i Calassanç a Barcelona.
- Joaquín González of l’Escola Bressol Municipal Cordelles a Cerdanyola del Vallés.
- Laura Sánchez of l’Escola Ponent a Tarragona.
- Izascun Mejías of l’Espai d’Educació Viva La Torre del Gaià a Torredembarra.
- Eva Martínez of l’Escola Miquel Martí i Pol a Viladecans.
- Sílvia Garcia of l’Escola El Vapor a Terrassa.
- Dolors Rovira of “Anima’t i Juga amb ells” de Kairós Psicomotriu a Castellar del Vallés (extracurricular hours).
- Meritxell Vallverdú of l’Escoleta Be Happy a Sant sadurní d’Anoia (extracurricular hours).
- Noemi Suriol and Ana Fernández of Centre Lenoarmi de Barcelona (extracurricular hours).
- Silvia Miranelli de La Caseta – Projecte Educatiu de Barcelona (extracurricular hours).
The price of this Specialization Diploma is €2,178 (*). At this price, 30.31 euros more in registration fees must be considered (If the student finally decides not to enroll, for whatever reason, the fees will not be refunded). (*) €2,069 for former UAB students who are “UAB Alumni Premium” as they have a 10% discount on the registration fee. For more information on how to be UAB Alumni Premium, Check the website by clicking here.
A maximum of 30 places are offered. In order to start the Specialization Diploma, 20 enrolled students are essential.
Application for admission, registration and enrollment
Inscripción y matrícula:
Admission application: Calendar: from February 21 to September 7, 2023. · Procedure: it is necessary to send us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Graduate School – UAB Barcelona.
DOCUMENTATION TO SEND
– College degree
– Curriculum Vitae (with photo)
– DNI (two faces and without expiration) or valid passport.
– A text/letter explaining the reasons why you want to take the Postgraduate course.
If you have the Early Childhood Education Technician (TEI) or Higher Sports Technician (TSE) certificate and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an educational center, you must attach:
Registration has a cost of €30.32 (approximately) of registration fees that does not include registration and in the event that the student finally decides not to enroll (for whatever reason) they cannot be returned. Once the registration is complete (attach documents and pay the fees), the coordination of the postgraduate course and the UAB Graduate School will verify that everything is correct. If so, the Graduate School will contact those interested via email with the instructions to make the payment of the registration (which can only be in a single payment).
- Period: from July 3 to 28, 2023.
Other application deadlines for admission, registration and registration:
In the event that there are free places in the first admission application period, a second and a third period will be opened as long as there are places available.
Application for admission from July 3 to 28, 2023.
Registration and registration: from July 31 to August 25, 2023.
Application for admission from August 1 to 25, 2023.
Registration and enrollment: from August 28 to September 12, 2023.