Research of entrepreneurial universities.
* Guerrero, M., Heaton, S., & Urbano, D. (2021). Building universities’ intrapreneurial capabilities in the digital era: The role and impacts of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs). Technovation, 99, 102139.
* Guerrero, M., & Urbano, D. (2014). Academics’ start-up intentions and knowledge filters: an individual perspective of the knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship. Small Business Economics, 43(1), 57-74.
Seminal papers about this topic:
* Etzkowitz, H. & Leydesdorff, L. (2000). The dynamics of innovation: from the National Systems and Mode 2 to a Triple Helix of university-industry- government relations. Research Policy, 29(2), 109-123.
* Etzkowitz, H., Webster, A., Gebhardt, C. & Cantisano, B. R. (2000). The future of the University and the University of the Future: evolution of ivory tower into entrepreneurial university. Research Policy, 29(2), 313-330.
* Robinson, P.B., Stimpson, D., Huefner, J.C., & Hunt, H.K. (1991). An attitude approach to the prediction of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 15(4), 13-31.
* Shapero, A., & Sokol, L. (1982). Social dimensions of entrepreneurship. In C. A. Kent, D. L. Sexton and K. H. Vesper (Eds.), Encyclopedia of entrepreneurship (pp. 72-90). Englewood Cliffs (NJ): Prentice Hall.