Among the services that the GTS Center offers to its clients we find the ones described below:
- Analysis of metals and other ions in watery materials.
- Analytical characterization and advice in the treatment of contaminated soils and sediments.
- Morphoconstitutional study of renal calculi.
- Urine analysis and lithogenic risk prediction.
- Determination of organic compounds in materials of vegetable origin.
- Characterization and treatment of contaminated water (with biomass and synthetic materials functionalized with nanoparticles).
- Treatment and remediation of contaminated soils.
- Development and characterization of dental materials.
- Synthesis and characterization of controlled release systems.
- Study and prediction of lithogenic risk.
- Cultivation and characterization of plant functionalized foods.
- Courses related to the methodologies developed at GTS.
- Individual training in specific analytical techniques and processes.
- Advice in Quality Management.