ARSAD 2021 took place online on 26 January and 27 January (morning) 2021.
The project RAD project organised ARSAD and put the focus on audio description beyond its traditional boundaries.
ARSAD 2021 was interested in new insights into audio description, especially concerning AD delivery, AD workflows and AD in traditional and innovative productions.
ARSAD was followed by a free EASIT event and Media for All 9.
You can access:
- most video presentations and materials in open access;
- information about the keynote speaker, Ben Shirlery;
- the programme;
- the book of abstracts;
- the instructions for speakers;
- information about the committees;
- the social event, and
- information about ARSAD 2021 sponsors.